Since 2006 we have provided creative spaces to a variety of artists and creators. With 3 different studio sections including fully enclosed and open air studios, come and see if there's a space to accommodate your artistic needs.
We currently have studios available and are accepting new applications. Please review our list of mediums we cannot accommodate here before applying.
All resident artists are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to move in - no exceptions. Cope Studios has temporarily lifted our mask mandate for our resident artists & mask wearing is now optional (until further notice). Please be advised, our mask mandate is written into the lease and may be reinstated with a 24 hour notice if there is a spike in cases. The safety and health of our artists and our community is our #1 priority, thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Work Only (No Live/Work)
- 24/7 Studio Access
- On-Site Parking (16 Unassigned Spaces)
- 2 Floors & Large Stairwell
- 6 Shared Restrooms
- 2 Kitchenette Areas
- Utilities Included
- Basic WiFi Included (No Live-Streaming)
- Monthly Common Area Cleaning Service
- Digital Door Locks
- Private Locking Studio
- Security Cameras Monitored Regularly
- Outdoor Area For Spray-Painting, Varnishing, Etc.
- Close To 5 Freeway, Downtown Burbank, Home Depot, & Many Eateries
- Free Giveaway Shelf
- Communal Moving Supplies & Furniture
$499/Mo - Approx. 12' x 12'
Open Air Ground Level Studio with Windows
STUDIO VIDEO TOUR
Curious about the layout of our studios? Check out our video tour.