Since 2006 we have provided creative spaces to a variety of artists and creators. With 3 different studio sections including fully enclosed and open air studios, come and see if there's a space to accommodate your artistic needs.
We currently have no vacancies & are accepting applications for our waiting list. Click the link below for a free application.
Please review our list of mediums we cannot accommodate here before applying.
All resident artists are required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to move in - no exceptions. Cope Studios has temporarily lifted our mask mandate for our resident artists & mask wearing is now optional (until further notice). Please be advised, our mask mandate is written into the lease and may be reinstated with a 24 hour notice if there is a spike in cases. The safety and health of our artists and our community is our #1 priority, thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Work Only (No Live/Work)
- 24/7 Studio Access
- On-Site Parking (16 Unassigned Spaces)
- 2 Floors & Large Stairwell
- 6 Shared Restrooms
- 2 Kitchenette Areas
- Utilities Included
- Basic WiFi Included (No Live-Streaming)
- Monthly Common Area Cleaning Service
- Digital Door Locks
- Private Locking Studio
- Security Cameras Monitored Regularly
- Outdoor Area For Spray-Painting, Varnishing, Etc.
- Close To 5 Freeway, Downtown Burbank, Home Depot, & Many Eateries
- Free Giveaway Shelf
- Communal Moving Supplies & Furniture
STUDIO VIDEO TOUR
Curious about the layout of our studios? Check out our video tour.